- Emergency Works – Broadband – 12/05/2021 – 22:00 May 12, 2021We are observing odd behaviour on LNS04. The device is operational, however we are observing latency on some network operations. We have spoken to our vendor who has advised we apply a software patch. This will result in the device reloading. Circuits connected via this device will experience a PPP drop but will re-route to … Continue reading "Emergency Works – Broadband – 12/05/2021 – 22:00"
- Emergency Works 14/04/2021 – 02:00 (Broadband) April 13, 2021We have been made aware by our suppler that they will be making changes to our 10GB interconnects at Telehouse North and East at 02:00 on the 14/04/2021 to resolve the low level packet loss being seen on some broadband services and non critical traffic types. This work should not be service affecting however one … Continue reading "Emergency Works 14/04/2021 – 02:00 (Broadband)"
- Emergency Works 30/03/2021 March 30, 2021An engineer is on route to Telehouse to complete a reboot of our 2 London core devices. Works are due to start from 07:30am today. This will be done in succession pending a successful reboot of the first device and to allow services where possible to re-route across the network. Leased line circuits without backup … Continue reading "Emergency Works 30/03/2021"
- Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021 March 25, 2021We are seeing a number of broadband circuit’s dropping PPP and some intermittent packet loss. We are currently investigating. UPDATE01 – 15:00 We have raised a case with our wholesale suppler and have moved traffic from Telehouse North to Telehouse East to see if this improves things. UPDATE02 – 16:00 PPP reconnections have reduced but … Continue reading "Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021"
- Peering LINX – 23/03/2021 – 15:40 March 23, 2021We are aware of a peering issue within LINX that is affecting all sessions and traffic via LON1. Traffic has re-routed via alternative routes.