- 04/01/2021 22:40 – Broadband Network January 4, 2021Our network monitoring has alerted us to one of our broadband LNS gateways reloading. This has resulted in broadband services connected via this device to disconnect and failover to alternative gateways. The device has reloaded and returned to service. We are currently investigating the cause internally. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused … Continue reading "04/01/2021 22:40 – Broadband Network"
- Network Maintenance 19/10/2020 October 18, 2020We will be making some changes to our network on the 19/10/2020 starting from 12:00 noon. These changes are in relation to our LINX peering and no impact is expected to be seen as traffic will be gracefully re-routed via alternative routes prior to work starting. We will also be taking this opportunity to add … Continue reading "Network Maintenance 19/10/2020"
- 14/10/2020 12:43– Leased Lines October 14, 2020We are aware of an issue affecting leased lines services delivered via Telehouse North. We are investigating as a matter of urgency. We sorry for any inconvenience being caused. Services with backup DSL will have been automaticity re-routed. UPDATE 01 – 12:50 Further investigations have shown this is affecting services delivered from our redundant fibre … Continue reading "14/10/2020 12:43– Leased Lines"
- 14/09/2020 22:00 – Broadband Network September 14, 2020Due to a unexpected reload of a broadband gateway on our network this afternoon, we are seeing a traffic imbalance on part of our broadband network. We will be taking steps to disconnect sessions gratefully and re balance the affected gateways. End users will see a PPP reconnect taking approximately 5-20 seconds. In the rare … Continue reading "14/09/2020 22:00 – Broadband Network"
- 27/08/2020 – VoIP MSO [Resolved] August 27, 2020We are currently experiencing an issue with VoIP calls across our network, engineers are working on this and will provide an update asap. -Update- 27/08/2020 09:48The issue has been identified with one of our up stream carriers who are currently working on an issue and will provide updates shortly. -Update- 27/08/2020 09:56 Telstra LHC Outage … Continue reading "27/08/2020 – VoIP MSO [Resolved]"