- Emergency Works 30/03/2021 March 30, 2021An engineer is on route to Telehouse to complete a reboot of our 2 London core devices. Works are due to start from 07:30am today. This will be done in succession pending a successful reboot of the first device and to allow services where possible to re-route across the network. Leased line circuits without backup … Continue reading "Emergency Works 30/03/2021"
- Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021 March 25, 2021We are seeing a number of broadband circuit’s dropping PPP and some intermittent packet loss. We are currently investigating. UPDATE01 – 15:00 We have raised a case with our wholesale suppler and have moved traffic from Telehouse North to Telehouse East to see if this improves things. UPDATE02 – 16:00 PPP reconnections have reduced but … Continue reading "Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021"
- Peering LINX – 23/03/2021 – 15:40 March 23, 2021We are aware of a peering issue within LINX that is affecting all sessions and traffic via LON1. Traffic has re-routed via alternative routes.
- 04/03/2021 – 13:05 – Broadband March 4, 2021Our network monitoring has alerted us that one of our broadband gateways has unexpectedly reloaded. The device has recovered and all connections have been automatically re-routed to other gateways. We are currently reviewing logs to find the root cause.
- Broadband – 27/01/2021 – London 020 January 27, 2021We are aware of a repeat Openreach fault from yesterday affecting broadband services within the 020 area code. We have raised this with our suppliers and awaiting an update. UPDATE01 – 13:55 We have been advised the root cause has been found and a fix is being implemented. UPDATE02 – 16:00 We have asked for … Continue reading "Broadband – 27/01/2021 – London 020"